Skip to main content

Editing Org Chart Template

• 25 October 2018
  • 1 reply

Hello

I would like assistance in editing my current document. I used a company org chart template which looks very nice however I need it to differentiate the levels more between President EVP SVP VP ect.

For example we currently have our President overseeing the EVP SVPs VPs ect. all at the same level which is not completely accurate because the status of their positions is different.

Furthermore we would like to place the EVP under the President but branched out to the side under him to show that he is next in command but not showing that everyone else reports to him because they do not.

I hope this makes sense but if it doesn't please let me know.

Thank you

Lulu

Hi Lulu

Thanks for reaching out. Unfortunately the way you are attempting to format your org chart-- with custom levels-- is not currently supported in Lucidchart. However we're always looking for ways to improve Lucidchart and your feedback is the best way for us to do that. Would you mind adding your idea to our feature request form? Ideas submitted to this form are passed on to the product development team for their consideration. Thanks for your request and I apologize for any inconvenience this causes you.