Skip to main content

Hello

I have managed to integrate Lucid with powerpoint which was straightforward. However I was hoping to be able to also make the powerpoint version editable. My team want to make adjustments but without signing up for lucid.

Is this possible?

Thanks

Poppy

Hi @poppy w thank you for posting in the community! From a Lucidchart document inserted into PowerPoint you can:

• Scroll and zoom to adjust the cropping or scale of the document

• Click the folder icon in the upper-right corner to navigate back to your Documents page in Lucid

• Select Open with Lucidchart in the upper-left corner to open the document in a new window

• Use the controls on the bottom of the embedded document to navigate different page tabs zoom in and out and click through presentation frames

• Refresh an inserted document by selecting the gear icon in the top-right corner and clicking Update to the latest version of this diagram

However please note that in order to open and edit the document in Lucidchart you and your collaborators will will need to create a Lucid account (or log into an existing Lucid account) to be able to access and edit the document. For more information about our Lucid add-ins for Microsoft please review our Microsoft Integration resource from the Lucid Help Center. 

I hope this helps. Feel free to let us know if you have any additional questions!