Skip to main content

Hello

i am wanting to edit a direct report in Lucid but cant do this. this doesnt show on the import template and its not editible in the app.

I am also trying to space out the boxes but limited to the horizontal & vertical spacing bar which doesnt give me enough flexibility and wont go wide enough.

This is so i can place some of the shapes into swimlanes and need to space accordingly

Hi @wgl lucid thanks for posting in the community! Just to make sure that we are on the same page please review our Org Charts article from the Lucidchart Help Center and let me know if you have any questions about the set up or intended functionality.

Could you please confirm how you are editing the direct report? To edit an employee shape you will need to double-click the shape to enter the Org Chart editing mode. From there you should be able to edit the employee's information or the employee fields that display for this shape.

Would you mind submitting a support ticket and share a URL to your document so that we can take a closer look? This will help us provide any advice that may be suitable for your use-case. 

Please also feel free to comment on this thread if you have any additional questions about this. Thank you!