Skip to main content

I'm working on some rather detailed electrical schematics for an automotive project. Dealing both with low voltage and high voltage. Is there any way to create a multicolor line ie Green/yellow Blue/white Red/blue etc?

I was able to do this by laying two lines over one another. But that is not a sustainable/manageable solution. If a user simply had the option to select the Double Line style and instead of the line being transparent down the center they could select a secondary color that would work great. Thx

Hi Steven

Thanks for posting in the Community!

At this time there isn't a native way to draw multicoloured lines in Lucidchart - the workaround you have found is what I would have recommended you to do. I totally hear you though and agree that being able to select a secondary line colour would be very helpful.

I will pass on this feedback to our Product Development Team and encourage you to do the same by filling in our feature request form. Ideas feedback and requests submitted via this form are sent straight to them for their consideration.

Thank you and have a great day!

Thank you for your reply. I will pass this on to the Product team. Much appreciated!