Skip to main content

Hi,

For example, we have created a sticky note and we want to take the line we extracted from it on a image and put it, but the system does not allow this and asks us to leave it on one of the ports on the 4 sides of the image. However, after waiting for a few seconds, the system allows us to drop the arrow on the image. Normally, in other applications that include whiteboard, there is either a button for this (for example, in some whiteboard applications, when holding down CTRL, the snapping feature of the line turns off and we can easily leave it wherever we want) or it allows it by itself. I couldn't find any easy way to do this in Lucidspark, and that's a vital feature for us.

In addition, while pressing L to draw a line is sufficient in most whiteboards, in Lucidspark it is also necessary to make a choice for this, and I think this is something that slows down the work.

Do you have a solution for these?

Kind regards.

Good afternoon,

Thank you for reaching out with your question. I was able to change my line settings so that when I added a line it doesn’t try to put the line anywhere other than where my mouse goes. However, I did need to manually add the line when doing this. One shortcut would be to use the hotkey “L” to add a line. 

To get this changed, I went to the menu at the top of the board, then clicked on Board Settings, and then unchecked Line connections.

I’m interested to know if this solves your issue, and if not we are very interested in your feedback!

Hi Shantel,

Yes, but when we do it this way, it's not much different from drawing a line with a Pen. The created line does not follow either the sticky note or the image.

Also, I couldn't quite understand what you was saying with the Line shortcut. When I press the L key, a line menu opens in the bar on the left and asks us to choose there every time we want to make a line. As a result, we cannot draw a line by pressing L repeatedly quickly.

Kind regards.

Good morning,

Thank you for pointing that out. I see what you are saying in both examples. We are very interested in your feedback, would you be open to posting your feedback and idea for a solution here at this link

Hi Shantel,

I made a post on the Ideas section on your suggestion. I hope it will be useful.

Kind regards.