Solved

Downloading Folders

• 12 February 2024
  • 5 replies

Badge +1

I would like to know if there’s any way to download whole Lucid folders.

Downloading files one by one will take an extremely long time every time, and it is not an option.

icon

Best answer by Ria S 13 February 2024, 18:50

View original

Comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @Pedro Raimundo

Last I checked, there was not a way to mass export documents. You may need to open each document within the folder and download them one by one in your preferred format.

Hope this is helpful.

Regards

Ria

Badge +1

Hi @Ria S! Thank you for your answer.

Is there any place I can suggest this feature to be considered in future releases?

It would incredibly useful for me and certainly helpful for most Lucid avid-users. Not to mention a great quality of life improvement to export several documents from time to time.

This task currently takes a lot of manual work time, and this is something I must do every now and then, so adding a “Download folder” button would be amazing!

Thanks!

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi @Pedro Raimundo! Yes, we’re very interested in your feedback and committed to continually improving our products. Please first search the Product Feedback section of this community (with the filter Topic Type = Idea) to see if it’s already been submitted. If so, please add any additional details you’d like and upvote the request - this consolidation helps to refine feedback and properly capture the popularity of the request.

If no one has submitted this idea yet, please create one of your own and be sure to include details about your use case or what you’d like to see in this experience. This will also allow other users with similar requests to discover and upvote it, then details of their own.

Finally, for more information on how Lucid manages feedback via this community, take a look at this post:

Badge +1

Thanks @Addie!

Browsing through the community, I haven’t found a similar idea. I found a topic from 3 years ago that mentioned that same idea, but the link was not accessible. Hence, I created an idea for this feature to be adopted, here:

Thank you again for your answers. Fingers crossed that this will get updated and adopted 😁

Cheers,

Pedro

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi @Pedro Raimundo - thanks for submitting that idea! We appreciate the time you’ve taken to share your thoughts 🤜🤛