Skip to main content

Hi everyone

Is it possible to export the files as TIFF from Lucidchart? If not does anyone know how to convert png to TIFF? 

Thanks a lot!

Hi Christian! Thanks for reaching out in the community. We're sorry but Lucidchart does not offer that feature at this time. If you wouldn't mind filling out a feature request form that will bring the idea to the attention of our product team. 

I too would love to have this feature added. The scientific journal that I'd like to publish in requires that all images are submitted as TIFF files. Unfortunately they do not accept PDF formatted files.

Curtis

I would use that feature as well if added. Because journals are asking for .tiff format files. 

Hi Fatemeh

Thanks for reaching out on Lucidchart Community! That feature is not currently offered but could you fill out the feature request form above? The development team uses that to track request volume when determining which features will get attention in what order.

In the meantime I would recommend searching for a png to tiff converter. There are several programs for this as well as online converters available. 

Thanks!