Skip to main content

The last time I used Lucidspark I was able to double click to add extras of the last type of shape that I copied.

Now whenever I double click it gives me the automatic sticky note which I don't like using.

Has anyone else had this problem?  Has this feature been replaced by another shortcut?  If so how do I keep using it?

Thanks

Hi Madison thank you for posting in the Lucid Community!

Yes there is now a keyboard shortcut on Lucidspark to change what shape text or sticky note is placed when adding to your board. To add additional copies of the last used shape tap the "S" key on you keyboard and click anywhere on your document.  You can also quickly place text boxes using the keyboard shortcut "T" as well as "N" for sticky notes and "L" for lines.

The default setting on Lucidspark is the sticky note each time you would like to place another copy of the last used shape tap the "S" key prior to clicking on your board.

Hope this helps!

Your documentation needs to be updated. It still says double clicking adds that last selected shape.

Hi Nik thanks for continuing this thread! Apologies for any confusion this has caused - we'd be glad to update this. Would you mind confirming the help center article you're seeing this outdated information in? It appears that the "Add a shape to your canvas" section of the Create Format and Style Shapes article in the Lucidspark Help Center describes double-clicking to add a sticky but we'll be sure to update any other descriptions of this behavior. Thanks again for flagging this!