Skip to main content

Hi

If I make a change in text in a shape or field (e.g. in an entity relationship shape) and then double click the same field or shape Lucidchart reverts the recent text change. 

In 99 cases on 100 I'm clicking this shape/field because I want to make additional changes and not to revert the previous change. 

Is there a way to turn this feature off? For double-click to simply mean select or anything else but revert?    

Hi Aleksander thanks for posting in the Lucid Community. It sounds like you are running into a bug which causes recently edited text to be reverted when you click into a different field whilst editing text in an ERD shape then double click back into the original field. I have reported this to our development team. 

I recognize that this issue may hinder your workflow and I would like to do all I can to help you continue your work. As a workaround I recommend pressing Enter/Return on your keyboard when you are finished editing the text in an ERD shape before you click into a different text field. This will stop the text being reverted when you double click back into the first field.  

I know this isn't ideal and I am sorry for the inconvenience. Please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns.