Skip to main content

I started correctly but somehow my documents have shifted down the screen.  When I pull up a document all I see is grey.  Sometimes I can scroll down to find the document.  Other times I cannot.  I can zoom to the document but I cannot figure out  how to move the document to the top of the screen when opening the file.

Hi Kaitlyn thanks for posting in the community! Documents open to the last view when it was closed. It sounds like you might have moved to the grey section of the canvas before closing the document. Could you try making a change to your document and then close it when the editor is showing your work?

Could you please also try opening your document in a private or incognito window? Sometimes account performance issues can be related to internet security/speed or browser issues. These steps will help us eliminate that possibility.

If that doesn't help resolve the issue please use this form to send us the following information so that we can take a closer look.

• The URL to your document.

• A screenshot of the associated Javascript Console output. You can open your Javascript Console by pressing Ctrl+Shift+J (if your computer is a Windows/Linux) OR Cmd+Opt+J (if your computer is a Mac).

If you have any additional questions please let me know. Thank you!