Question

Document Settings

Badge +1

Document settings are missing?
I am also unable to print all pages of a Document?
My account says im licensed. I used to be able to access Document Settings and print all pages of a Document.
Is there an outage and I just need to try again later? Or do i need to talk to my admin and make sure they are applying the correct license to me?

Comments

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Hello,

Thank you for your post!

If you are using Lucid Chart, would you mind, navigating to 'File -> Settings -> Document Settings' to confirm that you are still not able to find the navigation from your end (Or in Lucid Spark, navigate to 'Hamburger -> Board Settings -> Open Board Settings')?

That will help us to understand more on the issue.

Also, feel free to take a look in to the below help article which will help you to go further on this topic by yourself.

https://help.lucid.co/hc/en-us/articles/17988548286100-Troubleshooting-Export-or-print-a-document

In case all the above troubleshooting steps do not resolve your issue, could you kindly share the following information, who help us take a closer look.

• Could you attempt this action within an incognito window?
  • Could you confirm that you are connected to a printer within your settings?
  • A screenshot of the issue or error message
  • Confirm which license type you have. You may need to work with your account admin to confirm these details.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Badge +1

Yeah, im in LucidScale.

I did try in a different browser, and on different machines: same issues.

Badge +1

@jeffp2020 Thanks for continuing this thread! Can you share a screenshot of where you're expecting to see the settings you're looking for?

Badge +1