Export all views at once in Lucidscale

Related products: Lucidscale

Document settings are missing?
I am also unable to print all pages of a Document?
My account says im licensed. I used to be able to access Document Settings and print all pages of a Document.
Is there an outage and I just need to try again later? Or do i need to talk to my admin and make sure they are applying the correct license to me?

Hello,

Thank you for your post!

If you are using Lucid Chart, would you mind, navigating to 'File -> Settings -> Document Settings' to confirm that you are still not able to find the navigation from your end (Or in Lucid Spark, navigate to 'Hamburger -> Board Settings -> Open Board Settings')?

That will help us to understand more on the issue.

Also, feel free to take a look in to the below help article which will help you to go further on this topic by yourself.

https://help.lucid.co/hc/en-us/articles/17988548286100-Troubleshooting-Export-or-print-a-document

In case all the above troubleshooting steps do not resolve your issue, could you kindly share the following information, who help us take a closer look.

• Could you attempt this action within an incognito window?
  • Could you confirm that you are connected to a printer within your settings?
  • A screenshot of the issue or error message
  • Confirm which license type you have. You may need to work with your account admin to confirm these details.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Yeah, im in LucidScale.

I did try in a different browser, and on different machines: same issues.

@jeffp2020 Thanks for continuing this thread! Can you share a screenshot of where you're expecting to see the settings you're looking for?

Hi @jeffp2020 Thanks for clarifying! Exporting all views of a document is not currently supported in LucidScale, but we’re very interested in your feedback and committed to continually improving our products. If you’re willing to share, we’d love to hear more details about your use case or what you’d like to see in this experience within this thread. I’ve also converted this post to an idea so that it’s visible to others within the Product Feedback section of the community - from here, they can upvote it and add details of their own.

Finally, for more information on how Lucid manages feedback via this community, take a look at this post:

A ‘full’ export option would be great for Lucid Scale.

Essentially, what the system does now, but for ALL pages in a Scale Document. Kind of how Lucid Charts does it.

This provides us, the end-users, with: a presentation worthy source document, historical views/history, and an easy share method if it needs to be viewed outside the immediate creation team.

*Sharing: for in-team: Lucid sharing works fine. We can allow the relevant technical people read/write access to the document. BUT, when we need to go to management and those Billing people, we cant go “Now, everyone open your web browsers and goto….”. that will create a HUGE problem.

Thank you for making this into a potential upgrade by making this into an ‘idea’.

@jeffp2020 Thanks for the additional context! We encourage anyone else who’s interested in this to upvote this post and share any additional details about your use case or what you’d like to see in this experience.