Skip to main content

Hi 
Since few days I have a lot of issues on a board. Circles are cut multiplied texts are squeezed... It's impossible to work on it. I tried to reboot chrome reboot my computer copy/paste in another board... nothing works.

When I select objects I can see they are still there but they aren't well displayed.
They are spread all over the board in little random cut pieces (sorry it's hard to explain)

I think it's because I'm on windows 7 (no more chrome update since few months).
By instance on my smartphone the board is good.
What can I do ? (because I really love LudicSpark and I need to work on this board again)

Thanks !

Hi Elise

Thank you for contributing to the Lucid for Developers Community space! As this issue does not appear to concern our APIs I’ve moved your post to our Lucid Suite Community space.

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with your Lucidspark board. It sounds like the objects are displaying incorrectly and causing difficulties in your work.

I recommend trying the following troubleshooting steps:

1. Update to the latest version of your browser and open your document in a private or incognito window. This will help us determine if any browser extensions or settings are affecting the display.

2. If possible try connecting to a different network or temporarily disable any VPN connections you might have. Network issues can sometimes impact the rendering of objects.

3. Ensure that your operating system and computer meet the system requirements for optimized Lucid performance. You can find the system requirements in our Help Center article.

If the issue persists please try opening your document from a different desktop computer to verify whether the issue is unique to your machine running Windows 7.