Skip to main content

Hello I recently lost a computer on which my LucidChart session was opened. The problem is I was working on sensitive docs and so I would like to disconnect it "remotely" to not worry about anymore. 

Is there any ways to disconnect remotely an account from every device it is connected on (like you can do with Google for exemple) or could you do it for me ? Thanks :)

Hi Thomas

Thanks for posting in the Lucidchart Community! Unfortunately there is not currently a way to disconnect a Lucidchart session remotely. Every Lucidchart session will automatically timeout after 30 days but I understand if this is too long of a time to wait! If you'd like to ensure these documents are protected you can open a new free Lucidchart account at any time and share the sensitive documents with your new free account. In your new free account you can make copies of the documents to ensure they remain in that account. Once all sensitive documents are shared you can either delete those documents or close your existing account. This will ensure no one else has access to your documents on your lost computer. 

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any questions!