Skip to main content

what are the major differences and game changes between using Lucid Spark and Lucid Chart? I see you can pol and you can create gant charts but what else is the big game changer here I want to learn how to use these the way they are intended can anyone share use cases? 

Hi Suleiry to summarize the difference between Lucidchart and Lucidspark at a high level: Lucidchart is ideal for diagramming and visualizing complex ideas from processes to systems from plans to organizational structures. Please note that you can also create a limitless diagramming space in Lucidchart by enabling the infinite canvas feature in your Page and Document Settings. You can find more information about Lucidchart's most popular use cases in our Inspiration community space

Lucidspark is ideal for ideation and visual planning. It's a great option for igniting collecting and organizing ideas during group brainstorming sessions. Our Luciddpark page  has more information about this!

I also want to share our Getting Started with Lucidchart & Lucidspark community post by @addie h which will walk you through options with each product and help connect you to resources for getting started with your use case. 

I hope this helps you decide which product best fits your specific use case. Feel free to follow up with any additional questions you may have!