Skip to main content

In my account settings I'm linked to my work Google Drive account.  However while building a chart I tried to replace/add data from Google Drive and accidentally selected my personal Google Drive account.   Now when ever I try to save or upload data from Sheets it tries to connect to my personal Google Drive account.   

I was able to fix this by logging into my personal Google Drive account and going under 'Google Account' settings.   From there I selected Security - Secure Account.  Under Security Checkup there is an option to manage Third-Party Accounts.  I found the Lucidchart access and selected 'Remove Access'.     From there I returned to my Lucidchart and tried to import data again from Google Drive sheets.  This time 'Google Sheets Permissions' window opened in Lucidchart asking me to authenticate the link.  I selected 'Authenticate' - - after which it allowed me to select the Google Drive account I wanted.  This time I got it right and selected my work account.

Hi Steve

Thanks for posting this fix in the Lucidchart Community! If anyone else encounters this problem the post above is the best way to solve this issue.