Skip to main content

Hi there

I did a quick search for a "histogram" on the shape search tool on the left and was pleased to have found plenty of histogram. However one generic histogram caught my eye and when I did a google search about that same histogram's title I found it on google search belonging to some wikimedia website which raised copyright concerns for us as we need to include a copy of that histogram in our book. So are your searchable histograms or any diagram for that matter copyrighted? Can we use them freely in our materials? Thanks.

Kind regards
Bader

Hello Bader

Thank you for posting in the community. The images included in the search are a general web search. They are not filtered by copyright so the results of the search may contain both copyrighted and public domain images.

So far as the diagrams that you create in Lucidchart-- you are the creator and owner of the diagram and you can use them however they would like. Others who have used diagrams in books or publications have cited the diagram image with "Created in Lucidchart (www.lucidchart.com)" - we encourage you to cite us like this but it is not required.

Hope this helps!