Skip to main content

Maybe I'm just not looking hard enough but there are two (technically four) shapes I need and can't find them or create them within LucidChart.

one is the block start/end indicators the other loop indicators. block start/stop is a rectangle except there's an extra point so the top (or bottom) looks kindof like a house. The loop shapes look like rectangles with 45• cuts on either side starting a little above the middle of the line.

The closest I've gotten in the app is to group a rectangle with a triangle but the shapes don't unite just group. When I apply a stroke both shapes get it.

Any help you can give me would be appreciated.

Hi there

Thanks for posting in the Lucidchart Community. I'm sorry to hear you haven't been able to find the shapes you're looking for within Lucidchart. I don't believe we currently offer the shapes you're describing in the Shape Library but you do have the option to import an SVG or Visio file and also create a custom shape within Lucidchart. Please reference this article in the Lucidchart Help Center for how you can do this.