Skip to main content

I am running Teams Version 24124.1407.2879.8854 on macOS Sonoma Version 14.4.1. I am trying to add Lucidchart to my Teams channel. After I click Add it presents me existing Lucidchart diagrams to select (I am signed in). I select one of them and then click Save. It briefly flashes a message that it is setting up my Tab, but then nothing happens. Turns out the Tab is added, but it is not being displayed. Colleagues using Windows machines can view the tab in the channel, which means the tab was successfully added to it. But the tab is not displayed in Teams for Mac.

Hi @jmilbrink, thank you for posting in the community. We are currently taking a closer look at the issue you’ve described and will update this thread as soon as we have more information. 

Thank you for your patience and please don’t hesitate to let us know if you have any questions in the meantime. 

@Leianne C, the LucidChart tab I added is now being displayed in my Teams for Mac. I also successfully added a second LucidChart tab. So it appears there isn’t a problem anymore. No idea why it started working. I never rebooted, I had already tried quitting and re-opening Teams to no avail, and I didn’t change anything. The only thing I did was I moved my Mac to another location, which means I paused the machine for about 1hr while in transit. Sorry if I caused you to waste some time on this one.

Thank you for the update, @jmilbrink! I’m glad to hear the issue is resolved. If you experience the same behaviour again, I would recommend giving the steps my colleague shared in your other post a try: 

Thank you and feel free to let us know if you have any questions, we’re happy to help!