Skip to main content

Hello!  

I have a situation where I need to represent that two conditions are true before moving on to a next step.  

Once I send an agreement and at about the same time I send first invoice but it is coming from two different sources so I have two different process boxes for those.  I need to have the client both sign the agreement and pay the invoice before they can move onto scheduling a kickoff meeting.  

However (and this is where I'm stuck in how to represent it) if they only sign the agreement they need reminder(s) to pay invoice.  If they only pay invoice they need reminder(s) to sign agreement.  

I would greatly appreciate some help.  

Hi Pam thanks for posting! I would recommend using iteration in your chart to represent this. For example you could have two Decision flowchart shapes as steps to check whether the invoice and agreement have been signed. If No the flow could lead to a Process shape representing 'Reminders' and then loop back to the previous step.

This Flowchart template contains some examples of similar loops and I also recommend looking through our Introduction to Flowcharts article for some more information on this. Hope this helps! Feel free to let me know if you have any questions.