Skip to main content

I have been using Lucidchart and Lucidspark for myself and think its amazing. I am wanting to use it as a tool for my software development team at work but we are a financial institution so i have to complete a full information security review before being able to use your tool. 

I have one question i cannot answer after reviewing your security and data documents (thank you for those by the way they helped a ton). “How is our data safeguarded/segregated/isolated from your other customer’s data?” 

Just a high level answer would be greatly appreciated so I can complete this review and start using the product! Thanks so much.

Hi Todd thanks for posting in the community - great question! It appears you've also submitted a support ticket - we've passed this along internally to the correct team to provide you with additional information and they will follow up shortly via that email. Please let us know there or in this thread if there's anything else we can do for you!

For anyone else with security privacy and data management questions please begin by reviewing our documentation here. If you have specific questions or have a security questionnaire or document you need to complete please contact our support team here so that we can direct you accordingly.