Skip to main content

I have premium membership of lucidchart and i was working on a project and it was saved but i dont know where it is saved in lucidchart i need that file.

Hi @dhruti b thanks for posting in the community! Since this relates to a document I am going to move this conversation to a support ticket so that we can take a closer look. Please keep an eye out for an email from us!

For anyone else with a similar issue if your work is lost there are a few things you can do:

• It is easy to accidentally delete documents. Could you please check that the documents aren’t in your trash? If the document is in the trash check out this Community post (in English).

• If the documents were shared with you and now you no longer see them in your account it is possible that whoever shared it with you rescinded your access. 

• Your documents might be hiding in your browser history. If you carefully look through your browser history when you last worked on the document you might be able to find it.

If you are still not able to locate the document after trying the above steps please reach out to us via this contact support form and we would be happy to help take a closer look! Feel free to also comment in this thread if you have any questions cheers!