Skip to main content

After a google spreadsheet is linked  how can I determine which spreadsheet is actually linked.  I can see the sheet of the spreadsheet  that is linked  when the data link icon is selected but if I wanted to know which spreadsheet was used for the data set how can I find that  in the interface. 

Hi there thanks for posting! Currently there isn't a way to see the title of the whole Google Sheet itself-- but as you mentioned if you look in the data linking panel you can see the title of the page tab that you linked from the Google Sheet (see screenshot my page tab in my spreadsheet was called "NAME OF TAB"). If the page tab name or data doesn't help you find the correct Google Sheet it's in you can always open any potential Sheets directly from your Google Drive change the name of the page tab then come back to Lucidchart and refresh the data set (using the refresh button in the screenshot). If you changed the name of the page tab that's linked the name will update. Hope this helps!

Hi! I’m Micah from Lucid’s community team. 👋 I thought you, and any others who might come across this topic in the future, might be interested in Lucid’s Data Trusted User Group. This group is made up of knowledgeable users who regularly analyze and visualize data in their work. As part of this group, you’ll have the opportunity to connect directly with Lucid’s product team, gain early access to beta features, and share insights about your needs, shaping the future of Lucid’s data solutions 🎉 You can learn more and request to join here. Thanks!