Skip to main content

Lucidchart has a Site Map template that I would like to use but I don't see a data example file to make it work. Has anyone come across a  sample data file for use with the site map template? Thanks -

Hi there

Thanks for reaching out in the community. We have this article that provides you with more information about how to make a site map. You can access the site map shapes by opening a new blank document > clicking shapes in the top left corner > type in "site map" in the search bar > add the shape library. That will allow you to create your site map. I hope this helps!

Thanks - this is a bit helpful but I was actually referring to the ability to upload a data file (like a spreadsheet) that automatically populates a drawing with the data. You have this feature already for making Organizational Charts. I was hoping similar functionality could be added to the new Site Maps which are very nice.

Hi there

We're always looking for ways to improve Lucidchart and your feedback is the best way for us to do that. We currently do not have that capability. Would you mind adding your idea to our feature request form. This form allows our team to categorize like requests and bring them to our product team.Thanks again for your request!