Skip to main content
Solved

Dashed Multi-Color lines For Wiring Diagrams

• 12 August 2024
  • 4 replies

Is there a possibility to get multi-colored lines for people that design wiring diagrams with this software. I need to be able to do two color lines. It doesn't matter if its linear or in the dashed format.

There are many instances where I need s black/blue, gray/green and what not.

Thanks for any input.

Good afternoon,

Yes, in Lucidchart and Lucidspark, you have the option to customize all lines (width, color, style, curve, endpoint, etc) and change them to the color you need. Based on your description, one way to accomplish that would be to add two lines next to each other. Please let me know if that is not the question you were asking. I also made a quick example to visualize. 

I know how to change all of that. I can see where I could add two lines could work if I line them up close to each other. But that would be a huge pain most of the time as it wont just be straight lines Im dealing with.

I think the best and visually the easiest to read would be being able to change the white portion of the dashed line to a different color.

That is a good point, and we don’t currently have that ability. However, we are very interested in your feedback, would you be open to posting your idea here

Absolutely!