Skip to main content

When I select Custom Crop while trying to export as a PDF it zooms into a very small portion of my flow chart and does not allow me to zoom out therefore I can't crop the diagram as I would like.  

Hi Kyle

Thanks for reaching out! I'd be more than happy to help resolve this custom-crop problem. First things first could you try opening your document in an Incognito Window? This will disable all of your extensions and try to export your document with cache and cookies cleared.

Another useful resource you could use is this article on how to Export/Download in Lucidchart. If this doesn't resolve the issue then if you could send us a link to the document you want cropped a screenshot of what sections you want the download to be cropped to and what type of download you would like to perform (PNG PDF etc) then we would be more than glad to help out!

what was the solution to this? The incognito suggestion doesn't work. The export feature is not working at all. I'm having the same issue and can't embed any diagram into other software which renders using lucid useless. 

@marwan g thank you for continuing this thread! I have created a support ticket from your post and will be reaching out shortly via email.