Skip to main content

It sounds like this has been a reoccurring bug with Lucid Chart according to other posts. The custom crop function is not working. When I go to custom crop it brings the image to a small corner of the document and does not allow me to crop it at all. I've done all the trouble shooting steps like switching browsers and incognito mode.

Hey Lauren

Thank you for posting in the Lucid Community and apologies for the struggle here! I am unable to reproduce this issue on my end however I have created a support ticket for this case and we will be reaching out to you as soon as possible. Cheers 🍻

If anyone else out there is experiencing a similar issue feel free to post here or reach out to us directly at support@lucidchart.com--we would be happy to help! 

Hello there

I tried the three dots under my profile to reset the zooming those dots are not about zooming?? They have a lock magnetizing and it is about the arrow function.....   Anyway trying to reset the zoom in the view dropdown menu. This resets the percentage to 75% ; however when I also try to reset the content it goes way to big.  When I try to export in a pdf same issue my text and boxes go crazy big...... 

Thank you for continuing this post in the Lucid Community Mireille! Could you try opening your document in a private or incognito window to help us narrow down the potential cause? If this don’t resolve the problem can you please send the following information so I can take a closer look?

• A screenshot of the issue.

• A screenshot of the associated Javascript Console output after reproducing the issue. You can open your Javascript Console by pressing Ctrl+Shift+J (if your computer is a Windows/Linux) OR Cmd+Opt+J (if your computer is a Mac).