Skip to main content

I want to create a semi-circle look for a line. I have successfully done that with 2 instances of curvy lines in my chart. But for some reason, connecting these two points, I can’t figure out how to do it. Instead, I get this wonky line (see attached). The arrows should point up (upper left) and right (bottom right) but I have this really weird shaped line here. It’s so frustrating! I don’t know if I’m describing this clearly. But I want the curve to be more smooth and circle like (same concave direction) but with the arrows flipped if that makes sense. I could copy/paste my successfully created curvy lines, but I can’t figure out how to rotate or flip/mirror them. Help - ?

Hi @Joanne Q, thank you for posting in the community! You can modify the path of your lines by clicking and dragging the nodes that appear on your lines. This Help Center article has some steps on how to do this for both Elbow and Curved lines. 

If you press and hold the node in the middle of your curved line, you can also reset the path. Please see the attached GIF for a quick demonstration of this!

I hope this helps! Feel free to let us know if you have any questions :)