Skip to main content
Solved

Curly brace note style and formatting

• 21 July 2017
  • 4 replies

I have two issues when adding call-outs:

1. The font is embossed or has a shadow making it difficult to read.

2. The call-out can't be re-positioned to be on top of the shape instead of on the side. It would fit better on top.

How do I fix these two issues? Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks for posting in the community Rebecca!

To answer your first question you can turn shadow on and off by clicking on the box in the top toolbar then clicking on shadow then clicking on "on" or "off." I have attached a screenshot below for reference.

OVhYDaJASYAOwdJleFJzaQ.png

Can you provide me some more context on what you are hoping to do with your second question? I don’t fully understand what you are looking for.

Hi Jacob thanks for your help with #1!

For #2 I meant the "For invoice value" text with the curly brace. I would like the curly brace pointing downward so I can move the "For invoice value" text to the top of the shape.

Thanks for posting in the community Rebecca and I am glad that I could help with #1. For number 2 you can rotate the brackets by clicking the square shape on your toolbar then with the brackets selected you can use the "rotation" selection to rotate the shape to your desired degree. The image below illustrates what I was talking about if my explanation was unclear. Please let me know if this answers your question!

Excellent. Thanks again Jacob!