Skip to main content

Hey Lucid Team,

Hope you're doing well! I'm working on a project and trying to figure out how to create an A4 size frame or shape in Lucid.

I want to export it to PDF and print it, but I'm struggling to make sure it's A4 size. I found an online converter (px to in), but manual resizing is still tricky.

Thanks a bunch for your help!

Hi Joanna, 

Thanks for posting your question in the Lucid Community! Once you add a shape to the Lucidchart canvas, you can quickly resize it by clicking the Shape Options menu from the Formatting bar > typing the corresponding A4 size values into the “Width” and “Height” fields. 

For more information about how to format and modify your Lucidchart shapes, please take a look at our Add and customize shapes in Lucidchart article from the Lucid Help Center. 

If you need help with printing your document, I’d recommend checking out our Export and print a Lucid document article as well. 

Hi Flavia,
Thank you for your prompt response! I appreciate the guidance on resizing shapes in Lucidchart. However, I'm currently using Lucidspark.

Could you kindly guide me on accomplishing this in Lucidspark? I'm uncertain whether Lucidspark offers such an option. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again for your support!
Janna

Hi Joanna, 

Thanks for providing this additional context! Unfortunately, customizing the size of Lucidspark objects by specifying width and height dimensions is not possible. At the moment, the only way to resize an object added to a Lucidspark board is by dragging its corners. 

As a workaround, you may want to create a shape in Lucidchart > resize it following the steps I outlined in my previous response > copy and paste it to your Lucidspark board. This should preserve the shape’s dimensions as set in Lucidchart. 

While what you’re trying to do is not currently supported, we're always looking for ways to improve Lucidspark – would you mind sharing your idea with the Lucid Community by following the steps detailed in the community post below? 

Lucid highly values users' inputs when prioritizing improvements to our products. Additionally, posting your idea in the community will give other Lucid users the chance to upvote it! The more users support your idea, the more likely it will be implemented. Thanks in advance for your contribution!