Skip to main content

Somehow LUCID only allows me to either generate "full doc URL" or "one page PDF" but not "one page URL" If I create multiple tabs and only want to get weblink to the one specific tab how can I do that? 

Thank you!

Hi

Thanks for reaching out! I don't quite understand what you are asking? When you are in the document you can select the tab you want to link to and then get the URL from this specific tab in the search bar above. 

If this isn't what you are looking for please get back with a screenshot of what you are trying to do. Thanks for your patience!

Hi Thanks Clara

When I generate link to full doc URL to the public it publishes all the tabs. If I want to publish the weblink to only one tab what should I do? I don't want to just use the URL from specific tab in the search bar above because it takes the guest to the project page not the final web page. 

Thank you! 

Hi

Thanks for getting back! Unfortunately what you are trying to do is not currently supported in Lucidchart. However we're always looking for ways to improve Lucidchart and your feedback is the best way for us to do that. Would you mind adding your idea to our feature request form? Ideas submitted to this form are passed on to the product development team for their consideration.

In the meantime if you copy and paste the diagram of the tab you would like to publish to a new document you can then just publish that single document with a URL.

Thanks for your request and I apologize for any inconvenience this causes you.

I would really like this feature as well. Would be a big time-saver and would reduce redundant charts.

@maxim k Thank you for voicing your support for this! If you haven't already please log it in the feature request form linked above - this will allow our development team to best understand your use case. Thanks again!