Skip to main content

I created a group from within in an Org Chart.  I went to edit the groups and it worked.  When I returned to keep working the edits were no longer syncing across the org chart and the groups.  

I then proceeded to redo the org chart but I can't even create groups from the org chart any more.  

I'd like to be able to create locations from within the org chart and move people accordingly.  This worked earlier in the week I'm not sure why it is no longer working.

Hey Billy 

Thank you for posting in the Lucid Community! Taking a look on my end--I am still able to see the create group view option from the right contextual panel. Can you confirm that this option is no longer available to you? Did you build your Org Chart from scratch or did you use a dataset? 

Here is a Lucid Help Desk article about Group View within Org Charts that should help out along the way. 

Hope this helps--please let me know if it doesn't or if you have any other questions!

Hi Phillip!!

Thanks so much!!  

I found it from your page.  I was looking in the wrong place based on the tutorials I was watching.  Thanks so much! 

-Billy

Anytime Billy--Cheers!