Skip to main content
Question

Create a checklist in Lucidspark

• 20 September 2022
  • 3 replies

Can someone please tell me how to create a Checklist in Lucidspark on the Canvas?  There seems to be no option for this basic functionality. 

I want to clarify that I am not asking how to create a checklist in NOTES for the canvas (which I think doesn't make much sense).

Can someone please help?  If not available can Lucidspark please add this basic functionality.  Seems ridiculous that its not available.

Hi Sean thanks for posting in the Lucid community! Unfortunately creating a checklist using the basic text tool in Lucidspark isn't currently supported. However I certainly understand how this could be a useful feature and our development team would love to learn more about how it could impact your work via the product feedback community space! Ideas shared here are utilized when prioritizing improvements to our products. Thanks for your request and apologies for any inconvenience. Please let me know if you have additional questions!

One year on and there’s still no checkbox option? 😶

Hi @Eva

Thanks for following up on this! Unfortunately, this feature isn’t supported in Lucid yet. However, we're always looking for ways to improve Lucid products, and the more users request a feature the more likely it is to be implemented– would you mind sharing your idea with the Lucid Community? We highly value users' inputs when prioritizing improvements to our products, and posting your idea in the community will also give the chance to other Lucid users upvote it to help make it happen!

First, please search the Product Feedback section of this community to see if it’s already been submitted (with the filter Topic Type = Idea). If so, please add any additional details you’d like and upvote the request. This consolidation helps to refine feedback and properly capture the popularity of the request.

If no one has submitted this idea yet, please create one of your own and be sure to include details about your use case or what you’d like to see in this experience. This will also allow other users with similar requests to discover and upvote it, then details of their own.

Finally, for more information on how Lucid manages feedback via this community, take a look at this post:

Thanks in advance for your contribution!