Skip to main content

I'm trying to copy and paste in Lucid Spark. No matter what I try (CTRL C + CTRL V or right-click copy right-click paste) this has no affect. Same goes for where I'm copying from (screenshot tool SangIt within Lucid Spark etc.)
When I do this it shows a popover instructing me to use the keyboard short cuts which don't work.

The only way to what works is to upload saved images (quite a few clicks more) or "duplicate" content.

Hi Zara

Thanks for reaching out to Lucid support and I'm sorry for the trouble that you are having copying and pasting in Lucidspark. Could you try opening your board in a private or incognito window to help us narrow down the potential cause? Could you also try connecting to a different network? Sometimes account performance issues like this can be related to internet security/speed or browser issues. These steps will help us eliminate that possibility.

If that doesn't help please send a screenshot/recording of the issue and the link to the board it is happening on to our support team using this form so that we can take a closer look. Thanks!

Hi Zara

I'm following up to let you know the ability to copy and paste with your mouse is now available. Please see this post for more detailed steps to enable it. Feel free to follow up if you're still experiencing issues and we're happy to help.