Skip to main content

I draw charts select parts of them and copy&past them into google slides. This is a very typical convenient workflow for me. I have three problems however:

- the bitmap "images" created in this process don't have a transparent background

- there is a large border on these "images" its not flush with the selected diagram objects

- there might be non selected diagram objects on the boarder of these "images"

Managing smaller individual diagrams using google slides integration or other export/import features are too cumbersome to be productive.

Ideally copy&past would not use bitmap images. But I guess this is technically extremely challenging and other solutions have similar limitations.

Hi Markus

Thanks for posting in the Community!

I'm sorry to read that our product is not entirely up to your expectations. As a growing company we take feature requests and feedback very seriously as we are continuously looking for how we can make our product more useful and effective for our users. 

If you would like to give feedback to our Product Development team I encourage you to do so via this form. Ideas submitted to this form are passed on to them for their consideration!

Thank you!