Skip to main content

I am trying to put a line between two switch stencils and they wont let me make it a line it wants to change all directions except the one I want the one that makes the most sense so its not overlapping in ways not useful. 

https://gifyu.com/image/SmhrB

I made a gif showing exactly what is happening. These stencils are straight from Cisco. They work fine in Visio but I cant make the line straight in Lucid...I dislike Visio. 

Hi @daniel d102 thanks for posting in the community! I'm sorry for the trouble you are having with adding lines to your document and would love to take a closer look. I am going to move this conversation to a support ticket to help troubleshoot. Please keep an eye out for an email from Lucid support!

For anyone having trouble working with lines in Lucidchart I recommend taking a look at this Help Center article for some additional information. If the article doesn't help resolve the issue please feel free to post in the community or submit a support ticket. Our team will be happy to assist! Thank you!