Skip to main content

Hi all

We are recently using the integration with our Confluence Server. I (admin) was the first user to try this and it works well: after granting confluence access to my lucid files I can then add a lucid chart in confluence and select documents from my lucid account

But another user cannot do this. They can give access to confluence for their lucid documents but after that nothing happens. When they try to add a lucid document in confluence they only see a white screen (and no Lucid folder structure to select a document)
They shared their screen with me but they do exactly the same as me. Only difference is that I actually see the lucid folder structure.

Does anyone have an idea what is causing this?

Hi Matthias

Thanks for posting in the Lucidchart Community!

The most likely cause of a blank showing up when trying to insert a Lucidchart diagram into a Confluence page is that 3rd party cookies are disabled for the browser. Could you have your user enable 3rd party cookies and then trying again? They can find the steps to do that in our Enabling Third Party Cookies article from the Lucid Help Center. 

If the issue persists once 3rd party cookies have been enabled could you please have your user try the process again in a private/incognito window? If this solves the problem then it might be that a browser extension is causing trouble and uninstalling it should allow your user to use Lucidcahart's Confluence integration normally.

If neither of those options works would you mind sending the following information so we can take a closer look:

• Does the issue persist on a different browser?

• Does the issue persist when connected to an alternate network (or disconnected from your VPN if applicable)?

• A screenshot of the issue so I can see what your user is seeing.

• A screenshot of the associated Javascript Console output. Your user can open their Javascript Console by pressing Ctrl + Shift + J (if the computer is a Windows / Linux) OR Cmd + Opt + J (if the computer is a Mac). 

I hope this helps! 

Hi Flavia

the problem did not occur in another browser. I will ask the user to try your tips and keep you posted!

Hi Matthias 

Thanks for the update! If the problem doesn't occur in another browser then this is likely related to a browser extension. Please have your user disable their extensions one by one until they find the culprit. this should allow them to use the integration without trouble. 

The 3rd party cookies indeed fixed the problem

thanks!