Skip to main content

Hello

I have been using the Lucidchart Confluence plugin to insert some interactive diagrams to a couple pages. I have the rich viewer enabled to allow co-workers to use the different links set up within the diagrams. I recently noticed that the rich viewer isn't loading properly. I am unable to see the zoom in/out and gear icon on the bottom of the screen and the top of the screen is also missing the page list that used to be there. Is there a way to fix this?

Thanks

Hi Andrea thanks for posting! So if you switch back and forth from the rich viewer to the simple viewer it looks the same? The rich viewer frame (gray bar at the bottom with gear and zoom in/out icons page tabs at the top) never appears? Could you please submit a support ticket by emailing support@lucidchart.com and please provide the below info so I can get a better understanding of the issue?

• Does this occur on all inserted diagrams or just one?

• Does the issue persist in an incognito window or alternate browsers?

• Is there an error message/loading message present or no? Can you provide a screenshot so I can take a closer look?

Thanks for all of your help!

Hello

Correct the rich viewer frame never appears. I see this issue in 2 different diagrams on both Chrome and Edge. I have submitted a support ticket through the email address provided.

Thanks.