Skip to main content

Hi

I embed LC diagrams in wiki pages all the time. I recently tried to copy an image from one wiki page to another. That didn't work so I selected the LucidChart Diagram macro after which was taken to a new LC home page with no diagrams listed. It was a UI I'd never seen before. It did not show any of my diagrams. At the bottom left there was my ID and a "switch accounts" link. My ID was correct so I presume LC thinks I'm in the right place even though my diagrams don't appear. The link was not clickable either.

So then I tried inserting an LC image the normal way copying the link and other ways I could think of but no luck.

As a last resort I restored the original page with the image and tried to start over. But now the diagram  I had is gone and all I see is this:

Ideas?

Hi Ben thank you for contributing to the Lucid Community! 

It sounds like the connection to your Lucidchart account from you Confluence instance may have been interrupted - this can occur if your Lucid account is linked to more than one Confluence instance or if your organization recently migrated from Confluence Cloud to Confluence Server. 

If this is the case it is important to note the Lucidchart add-on for Confluence isn't built to support migrating from Confluence Cloud to Confluence Server so in order to have your diagrams display after you migrate instances you will need to reinsert them. This is needed in order to have the URL associated with that diagram point to your new instance rather than your old one. This will allow your Lucidchart diagrams to display correctly in the frame.

Due to the nature of this request and potentially requiring more information to work through it I have created a support ticket for you. We will be in touch with you shortly!  

In the meantime here are few troubleshooting steps to try right away:

• Try this on an additional browser and also from an incognito or private window to eliminate the potential for browser extension interference.

• Try enabling 3rd party cookies and then loading the Confluence page with your Lucidchart macro again. Please take a look at this article for information on how to do this.