Skip to main content

When I launched Lucidchart on my phone a pro tip came up that showed a conditional color formatting that I can't figure out how to do. (I assume it's a Conditional.) In the tip video it showed 4 boxes with 1 box above the 3 other boxes. The tip showed the user clicking on the left box on the bottom which changed the top box to the same color as the lower left box. When that user clicked on the center box on the bottom the top box changed to the same color as the lower center box. And when the user clicked on the box on the right on the bottom the top box changed to the color of the right box on the bottom. Can anyone help me figure out how to do this? Thanks!

Hi Joseph thanks for posting. The tip you are referring to does not show conditional formatting which unfortunately is not currently available in our mobile app. The tip demonstrates a feature that allows you to quickly apply styles already used in your document to new shapes. To access this feature tap on a shape and select the Styles tab then select one of the previously applied styles shown in the pop-up menu. 

Feel free to let me know if you have any questions! 

​​