Skip to main content

Hi

I am looking for a quick way to diagram company structures. I was hoping that the organogram feature would work but it is limited in that only one reporting line is allowed. A company may have more than one shareholders/ beneficial owners.

We were also hoping to create a data table where we could maintain beneficial owners and companies which we could then update and produce ownership organograms as and when required.

Is this something that we could do on Lucid?

Hi Marta

Thanks for posting in the Community!

Just to make sure that we are on the same page please review our Org Charts article from the Lucidchart Help Center and let me know if you have any questions about the set up or intended functionality.

• If you would like to see tips on customizing your org chart check out this Community post.

• If you would like to have one employee reporting to multiple supervisors check out this Community post to learn a workaround.

• If you would like to have two employees at different levels reporting to the same supervisor check out this Community post to learn a workaround.

I am not certain that I understand the second part of your message ("We were also hoping to create a data table where we could maintain beneficial owners and companies which we could then update and produce ownership organograms as and when required."). Could you clarify?