Skip to main content

Hi 

I need to change my account from one email domain to a new one as the original will not be valid soon. I am on an individual plan. Please can you tell me how I can swap this to the new email domain?

Thanks!

Hi Ilanah thanks for posting! You can change your email address from your Account Settings under the User Settings tab. For more information please view our Account Settings article. Hope this helps!

It simply does not work.

I need to change my email address as my current address will not work after the end of the year. I've tried every possible variation to change the email address without success. The page lacks ANY instructions on how to do something as simple as changing the email address. Each time I enter a new address and enter my password it comes back with a message stating "Already in use" when I hit the save button. It really shouldn't be this hard to simply change an email address. Again there are NO instructions on the Account Settings page.  

Hi Larry thanks for continuing this thread and I'm very sorry for the trouble you are having with changing your account email address. It sounds like there may already be an account associated with the new email address you are hoping to use. There can only be one Lucid account associated with an email address - which may be why you are seeing that error. 

I am moving your post into a support ticket so we can take a closer look at your account and email address(s) you are hoping to use. 

If anyone else is having trouble with updating their account details after following the steps in the help center article linked in Emma's response please submit a ticket using our contact support form so that we can take a closer look at the issue.