Skip to main content

Can column headings be customized?  

Hi

Thank you for Posting in the Community! From your Documents List you can edit the column headings by pressing this button:

You can then select which column heading you would like displayed from the following drop-down.

You can select up to 6 options including "Title". 

Please let me know if you have any other questions!

Is that an admin permissions feature I do not see that icon?

Hi

Thank you for following up! My apologies for the trouble as it appears there was an issue with our UI. I have reset it on my end and you should now be able to see that option. Could you please try again and let me know if you are still unable to see the icon? 

I cannot see the setting

Thank you for following up and my apologies for the continued trouble. I have created a Support Ticket for your request and a member of our team will be reaching out shortly via email. 

Confirming that after troubleshooting it does now work however it does not appear to show all of the options

Hi

I am happy to hear the icon has now populated! My apologies for the confusion in my initial screenshot. Additional document attributes can be added by the Team Admin from the Admin Panel. If you would like additional attributes added I recommend reaching out to your Team Admin.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.