Skip to main content

Hi all!

Not everyone at my organization has access to Lucid, so I frequently use the Publish option so they can view my diagrams. Lately, my colleagues keep receiving a server error when trying to access a specific document I published.

Error received when trying to access the published items

It was initially published as an image and that didn’t work, so I tried publishing as a URL but received the same result. My workaround for now is to save the image and send it to them via Slack; however, this is not ideal as these images will become out of date as the diagram changes. 

This has been ongoing since 04/19/2024, so four working days they haven’t been able to get access.

Has anyone else experienced this? Anything I can try, other settings I could be missing, etc.?

Hi @Cheyenne 

Here are some steps you can take to troubleshoot and potentially resolve the issue:

1. Verify Publishing Settings - Double-check the settings used when you published the document. Ensure the document is published with the correct permissions, allowing anyone with the link to view it

2. Test in Different Browsers/Networks - Sometimes, browser settings or network restrictions (like firewalls or security protocols) can prevent access to published content.

3. Contact Lucidchart Support - If the issue persists, it’s a good idea to contact Lucidchart support. Provide them with details of the error, including the exact server error message, the publishing method used, and any troubleshooting steps you’ve already taken.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Ria