Skip to main content

I have users outside my organization that I would like to collaborate with on one of my charts. Can I add their email address to utilize one of my licenses so that they can edit and comment on my chart? Then when the project is over can I move them to view only to free up a license as needed for internal use?

If these users from outside my organization use their email address to collaborate with other companies how will that affect their collaborations with these other companies? In other words do their licenses get paid for by multiple companies?

Hi Christian 

Thanks for posting in the community! While this is technically possible we recommend that account owners exercise caution when licensing users outside of their organization and consider carefully the document security and document ownership implications of this choice. Regarding these users that are already licensed with other companies - a user cannot be licensed by two companies/be part of two teams simultaneously so you will not be able to add them to your team. Please feel free to let me know if you have any additional questions!