Skip to main content

hello

I have create a connectors between few symbol that are in cascade ( like a folder structure)

Is there any way to have the sub-symbol to be collapse and expand as need?

Hi Luc

Thanks for posting in the Lucid Community! One thing you might try is actions -- check out our adding actions to your diagram from the Lucid Help Center and let me know if you have any questions about their intended functionality. For an example of how to use actions in conjunction with other features to create a button please take a look at this Community post(in English).

Hope this helps -- please let me know if you have any other questions! 

Thank you Phillip

That has been proposed for another question I had.

Unfortunately for this one it is really a collapse feature rather than a sub-section that refer to another lucidchart.

Normally the workflow is we create a hierarchy and when this hierarchy become to clumsy we  move elements to a sub-section that has it own lucid chart environment.

I was hoping we could create/add a + Sign at every branch a connector superpose another one.

Hey Luc

Thank you for the reply and clarification. You can utilize the actions feature with Layers as well. This would allow you to have a "+" symbol and reveal other layers within the chart that could be "collapsed." I know this isn't exactly what you're looking for but could be a great secondary option. 

Hope this helps -- please let me know if you have any other questions! 

OK great let me experiment this and see how it goes

Thank you for the feedback

Hey Luc

No worries at all -- let me know how it goes! 😎