Skip to main content

Closing Google account. How to move Lucidchart files

• 2 August 2018
  • 1 reply

I see similar posts but I'm looking for a more direct answer and hoping someone can help. 

We will be closing our Google account and moving to Office 365.  My questions are:

1. How do we insure users will still have access to there diagrams?  Do they need to actively move them somewhere or are they currently residing with Lucidchart?   What should we do here?

2. I believe man use SSO with Google to log in to Lucidchart.  Do users just need to set a password so they an log in later without using SSO? 

I would greatly appreciate any advice for our users so we can continue to enjoy Lucidchart with minimal interruptions. 

Thanks 

Aaron

Hi Aaron 

Thanks for posting in the community! 

1. Our Google Drive integration essentially provides an additional way to store open and share files. All files you've created within Lucidchart (unless you've deleted them) are automatically stored within Lucidchart. Google Drive just gives you an additional method of backing-up your work.

2. Yes. Users are able to do this within their account settings. This Help Center article provides screenshots and further explanation on how users can set their username and password. 

Please let me know if you have other questions. I hope this helps!