Skip to main content

When I created the graph the number of legends made the graph difficult to read.
Is there a function that for example if I select only company A in the graph the graphs other than company A will disappear and become easier to see? If you know it would be helpful to know.

Hey there

Thanks for posting in the Lucid Community 🥳 Would you mind to clarify what type of graph you are currently working with? Could you also tell me are you using Lucidchart or Lucidspark? And lastly what exactly is your vision you have for this graph? 

Any screenshots or additional context would be amazing--hope to hear from you soon! Firm handshakes 🤝

Thanks for your reply🌟
I used Lucidchart to draw a graph in a straight line with the original material.
Specifically I am trying to create a line graph by dividing the cultural differences by country name into several items.
Since there are many country names it is difficult to see the graph if all the countries are displayed.
I think it would be easier to see if only selected countries are displayed.

I can't post the screenshots because it is related to my current work. Sorry.

I hope this is clear.
I would appreciate it if you could let me know if any of my questions are unclear🧐

Thank you in advance.