Skip to main content

We recently installed the Jira Lucidspark integration and used it for PI Planning.  Now I've had a couple of users notice that updates they made to issues through Jira are getting removed.  I'm wondering if perhaps the issue version that is on the Luicdspark board is overwriting the latest changes made thru Jira.  I know the change made it Jira should sync to the board but wondering if the opposite is happening.  Pure speculation but had not seen this issue before integrating.  Has anyone else seen something similar?

Hello Gretchen

Thank you for posting in the Lucid Community! There is a 2-way live sync with Jira so edits made in Lucidspark are pushed back to Jira and edits in Jira are pulled into Lucidspark. Here is an article that goes more in depth on this subject matter. Please let me know if you have any additional questions about this!

Understood that it is a 2-way sync. But if we only make an update in Jira and haven't done anything in Lucid there should only be an update one-way (Jira to Lucid).

We're also seeing random changes being made to Jira issues when someone is simply viewing/navigating the Lucid board but not opening any cards and making changes to them on Lucid.

Hey Gretchen

Thank you for the reply and apologies for the issue you are experiencing. I have created a support ticket for your case and you should be hearing from our team shortly. 

If anyone else out there is experiencing a similar issue don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@lucidchart.com. Cheers!

Thank you Phillip