Skip to main content

When i use the scroll wheel only (no other key pressed) the document zooms in or out.

I do not want it to zoom in our out, but move up or down as the scroll wheel behaves in all other documents.

According to lucid chart doc, it says to use the control key and scroll wheel to zoom in and out and that works. I want this to be only way it zoom in and out.

How do i change the lucid chart settings, so my scroll wheel only zooms in or out when the control key is also pressed, and if the control key is not pressed to move up or down on the document?

Good afternoon,

You can get to the navigation settings by going to the View menu at the top of page, clicking on Navigation Settings, and then selecting More Info. 

From here you should be able to change your preferences for your mouse or trackpad.

Please let me know if you are able to change these settings to your satisfaction. If not, we can investigate further. 

Thank You!
I selected the Trackpad option. Now it does not zoom when i use the scroll wheel, but i can zoom by pressing the control+scroll wheel. Exactly what i wanted!

Excellent news! Glad I could assist you!