Solved

Change email and password

• 20 October 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

How do I change the email and password on my account?

icon

Best answer by Rachel S 20 October 2022, 20:39

View original

Comments

Hi Clifford

Thanks for posting in the Community! You can actually change both your email and password in the User Settings tab of your Account Settings. To get to your User Settings page click on your initials in the upper-right corner of the Lucid homepage and select Account Settings. Next select the User Settings tab from the menu on the left of the screen.

To change the email address (shown in gif below) that is associated with your account type in the new email address in the Email field then type in your current password and click Save Changes. Please note that if you receive an error message that says “Already in Use” then that email address is already associated with another account. There can only be one Lucid account associated with an email address so the other account will need to be deleted before the email can be used.

To change the password on your account scroll down to the “Change Password” section then type in your new password and confirm it. Finalize the change by entering in your current password and selecting Save Changes. Hope this helps!

Badge

This doesn’t work. I keep getting incorrect password error. However, if I change nothing and type in my password, the system accepts the password. It’s not me. My password is good.

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Hey @hollieann76 thank you for the post! We were able to resolve this issue for you via support ticket, but for the sake of closing out the conversation here and providing resources to others who come across this post, I recommend this Help Center article and this additionally Community post about passwords and managing your account.